Thursday, September 17, 2009

still remain 24 hour...

to day I was wake up at 7:30am, after i get ready
I accompany my mum and fetch my sister go to bus station,
bcoz she need to go back KL lol!
then continue to bought something for (bai hou men shen)..
is about 11 o'clock was reach home lol!
then was prepared something for (bai hou men shen) lol!
is about 12pm I having lunch vf my family..
then was continue to went to Auto-city there fetch my 2nd sis n her boy fren..
1pm reach jor home.. essentially I wan to break a while de,
but my fren Jason n Kheng call jor me, want me accompany they go Kulim for do something..
so i accept jor they, until 4 pm sin reach home,
after that, my daddy call me drive the old car to a repair shop for take out air-conditional..
then i hv to spend 1 hour ++ time on it..
is about 5:30pm was finish lol!
then i jz back home take a bath n went to sch for help my mum fetch student..
7pm sin reach home.. after that, my daddy also back jor home..
then my family n I go to Auto-city taking a new car that's my sister's Myvi..
is about 9pm ++ sin having dinner!
haiz! so busy oh!
count from to day, still remain 24 hour, Ting Ting will come lol!
ok lah! stop typing lol!
bb...

No comments:

Post a Comment