Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09/09/09

Today is 09/09/09 sunny day,
was a special day, first of all, I don knw to day is 09,
that is coz in this morning 9am,
my fren Yi Heng was sent a wishing msg for me lol!
The contain of the msg is about the date of to day,
mainly is wish all the advantage matters r forever in our life..
so i was wake up through my ph ringtune of msg..
my mum also prepare some breakfast for me lol!
after having breakfast, i was continue to slp,
haiz! so lazy right, until 11am, I was wake up again then jz online n waiting some1,
she was hving sch, so i waiting until she finish sch..
then i jz chat n chat , the time is going to 4 o'clock lol!
i m feel tired n go to break again..
haiz! I actually holiday hv advantage n disadvantage..
the advantage is u r so free n can do many many thing through the free time,
the disadvantage is when u r very free, but nothing to do,
then this was let u feel very boring in yr life...
haiz! mean i recently really nothing to do...
but tmr i hv a meeting oh!
so still hv a activity let me spend my time..
ok lah!
stop typing lol!
bb..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment