Saturday, September 5, 2009

The 1st jogging in holiday...

To day i wake up so early that is about 6 o'clock...
after brush my teeth, take a bath and having a drink of milo,
then was going to meet my fren and went to Mengkung together...
ardy hv a long time hvn't go to Mengkung jogging lol...
it was around 7am reach there, a little bit of late lol...
coz the sky was bright ardy n we can see many ppl ardy jogging at there...
that is about 830am, my fren n i jz go to take breakfast...
after that, we go to watch my class mate that last year same class in JD,
they are attend a 3 on 3 basketball competition,
but we hvn't watch until the ead, coz too hot ar! haha!
is about 11am, i was reach home lol!
then i was accompany my mum went to my Ah Yi's hs, chit chat and take lunch at there too...
it was about 3pm my mum n i reach home jor! then jz online n chat vf Ting lol!
chat ar chat ar, Ting said she hv to off9 lol!
then i also feel a bit of tired n break jor lol!
until 5pm , after i get ready, then i went to a graduation..
my fren was graduate in a course...
this graduation was a course of Amway, but the name of that course i forgot jor,
it was a good course lol! can get many knowledge through there!
i will take this course at the next class oh!
ok lah!
write til here lol!
bb!

No comments:

Post a Comment