Saturday, September 12, 2009

My grandmum visit to BM..

12 sept 09 sunny day
this morning, i was wake up at 10am++..
My mum n I went out for having breakfast,
after that we go to seberang jaya did something..
haiz! so many ppl was there, so hv to wait n wait..
is about 1pm, we went to my Ah Yi's hs,
and take lunch vf Ah Yi they..
then i was slp at there until 3pm++ !
to day my grandmum was visit to BM,
but stay at my Da Ku's hs in Kulim..
so my mum n I hadn't back home and direct went to Kulim lol!
so tired..
then jz chit chat at there until 630pm reach home, I take a bath,
then went to playing football again lol!
to day.. I had a feel let me so displeased..
haiz..!
don begin real in my mind lol!
don mine any else was coming..
jz face it properly..
is ok!
stop writing lol!
bb..

No comments:

Post a Comment