Friday, September 4, 2009

common say common life...

To day I was wake up at 8am lol!
It was same like yesterday...
I am in ordered to fetch my mum hung out for hving breakfast
and doing something like go bank in money for my sister was in KL now...
help my dad post letter something about his company... and so on...
no method lah! my two sister n brother still hving study!
jz remain dad, mum n me at home!
so my mum when hv any thing need to help jz only can order me!
til 9:30am, i went to Kheng's hs,
and accompany him n a few fren hung out take breakfast,
but i jz drank at there!
after that, watch 《绝代商骄》through the pps in Kheng's hs lol!
til 3pm, I bac home n slp until 6pm,
i jz hung out again n playing football vf Kheng n a few fren lol!
in my life, kheng was my favorite fren!
almost meet him everyday.
after that take dinner vf my dad n mum,
the time is going to 9pm lol!
so i jz online n writing until here!
so i jz write til here lah!
haha! bb...


No comments:

Post a Comment